1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Administration (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration). This is the name of specialists representing the interests of the organization, whose duties include managing the site, that is, organizing and (or) processing the personal data received on it. To perform these duties, they must clearly understand why the information is being processed, what information should be processed, what actions (operations) should be performed with the information received.
- Personal data means information that is directly or indirectly related to an identified or identifiable natural person (also referred to as the subject of personal data).
- Processing of personal data - any operation (action) or a combination of those that the Administration performs with personal data. They can be collected, recorded, systematized, accumulated, stored, refined (if necessary, updated or changed), retrieved, used, transferred (distributed, provided, made available to them), depersonalized, blocked, deleted, and even destroyed. These operations (actions) can be performed both automatically and manually.
- Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other official working with the User’s data to keep the information received in secret without revealing it to outsiders, if the User who provided personal data has not expressed his consent, and there is no legal basis for disclosure.
- User of the website of the online store (hereinafter referred to as the User) - a person who has visited the website of the online store, as well as using its programs and products.
- Cookies - a short piece of data sent by a web browser or web client to a web server in an HTTP request, whenever the User tries to open the page of the Online Store. The fragment is stored on the User's computer.
- IP-address - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the TCP / IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- To provide personal data, the User fills out electronic forms located on the website of the online store. The User's personal data to be processed are:
- his surname, name, patronymic;
- his contact number;
- his email address (e-mail);
- the address to which the goods purchased by him should be delivered;
- address of residence of the User.
- The protection of data automatically transmitted when viewing ad units and visiting pages with statistical system scripts (pixels) installed on them is carried out by the online store. Here is a list of these data: IP address; information from cookies; information about the browser (or other program through which advertising becomes available); time of visiting the site; the address of the page on which the ad block is located; referrer (address of the previous page).
- Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the online store site that require authorization.
The online store collects statistics about the IP addresses of all visitors. This information is needed to identify and solve technical problems and control how legal financial payments will be.
4. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1. The collection of personal data of the User by the Administration of the online store is carried out in order to:
- Identify the User who has completed the registration procedure on the website of the online store in order to place an order and (or) purchase goods from this store remotely.
- Provide the User with access to the personalized resources of this site.
- Establish feedback with the User, which means, in particular, sending requests and notifications regarding the use of the Online Store website, processing user requests and applications, and providing other services.
- Determine the location of the User in order to ensure the security of payments and prevent fraud.
- Confirm that the data provided by the User is complete and correct.
- Create an account for making Purchases, if the User has expressed his desire to do so.
- Notify the User about the status of his order in the online store.
- Process and receive payments, validate tax or tax credits, dispute a payment, determine whether it is appropriate to provide a particular User with a line of credit.
- Provide the User with the fastest possible solution to problems encountered when using the Online Store, through effective customer and technical support.
- Timely inform the User about the updated products, acquaint him with unique offers, new prices, news about the activities of the Online Store or its partners and other information, if the User expresses his consent to this.
- Advertise the goods of the online store, if the User expresses his consent.
Provide the User with access to the websites or services of the Online Store, thereby helping him to receive products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The term for processing the User's personal data is not limited in any way. The processing procedure can be carried out in any way prescribed by law. In particular, with the help of personal data information systems that can be maintained automatically or without automation tools.
- The personal data of the User processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to third parties, including courier services, postal organizations, and telecommunication operators. This is done in order to fulfill the User's order, left by him on the website of the online store, and deliver the goods to the address. The User's consent to such a transfer is provided for by the site's policy rules.
- Also, personal data processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation, if this is carried out legally and in the manner prescribed by Russian law.
- If personal data is lost or disclosed, the User is notified of this by the Site Administration.
- All actions of the Site Administration are aimed at preventing third parties from accessing the User's personal data (with the exception of clauses 5.2, 5.3). This information should not be available to the latter, even by accident, so that they do not destroy it, change or block it, copy or distribute it, or commit other illegal actions. To protect user data, the Administration has a set of organizational and technical measures.
- If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Site Administration, together with the User, is ready to take all possible measures in order to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The obligations of the User include:
- Providing information about yourself that meets the requirements of the online store.
- Updating and supplementing the information provided by him in case of any change.
- The duties of the Site Administration include:
- Taking precautions so that the User's personal data remains strictly confidential, just as such information remains confidential in modern business.
- Blocking of personal user data from the moment from which the User or his legal representative makes a corresponding request. The right to make a request for blocking is also granted to the body authorized to protect the rights of the User who provided the Site Administration with their data for the period of verification, in case of detection of inaccuracy of the reported personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- But there are a number of cases when the Site Administration is not responsible if user data is lost or disclosed. This happens when they:
- Became public property before they were lost or disclosed.
- Were provided by third parties before they were received by the Site Administration.
- Disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. DISPUTES RESOLUTION
- If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the Administration of the Online Store and intends to defend his rights in court, before filing a lawsuit, he must file a claim without fail (offer in writing to resolve the conflict voluntarily).
- The Administration that received the claim is obliged, within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt, to notify the User in writing about its consideration and the measures taken.
- If both parties have not been able to agree, the dispute is referred to the judicial authority, where it must be considered in accordance with the current Russian legislation.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS